1. My limited capacity to focus on a long novel anymore.
2. That accidental gay pass I made at my neighbor Pat.
3. My increased potty mouth.
4. My now limitless gullibility.
5. Certain unusual sexual cravings my DH developed late in life which were caused by that free internet porn.
6. Knowing more than I want to about certain airhead waste-of-oxygen so-called celebrities.
7. My increased procrastination.
8. My declining grammar and punctuation skills. Who has time for commas anymore?
9. Giving me Google which fuels my obsessive need to instantly know everything about something I don't really care about anyway.
10. Making it sooo easy to buy stuff I never should have even bid on at eBay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL. #10 is what this whole thing is about, isn't it? So what did you buy?
LOL @ #2.
I have to say my spelling is atrocious now and I do indeed blame it on the internet.
Google is good. Yay for google.
I SOOOO agree with you on about 8 of these!
Post a Comment