Monday, November 12, 2007

I Am Not Here Today Because

My lovely and talented DH has spent the whole. entire. day. blithely occupying the entire office as though it is his private turf or something. The nerve!

Really, the only smart thing Mr. Swami has done so far today, besides sit on me, is to give me an Old Fashioned glass full of Bailey's. Followed immediately by a refill. And by "sit on me" I mean theraputically sit on my bionic leg - to flex it to its full extension.

5 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

How is the bionic leg feeling these days?

momma said...

I'm quite glad you explained his sitting on you. Because I had another explanation already in my mind.

Bravie said...

Can we call you the 6 million dollar woman?

Puffy said...

My DH is home today, too. Do you each have a computer?

Schnookie said...

My DH tried to sit on me yesterday while I was laying on the sofa. He wanted to see if he could crush me LOL.