But not unless you buy a bag.
Mint M&Ms were on sale at Target today - 2bags/$4 - so I bought some before they were gone. Minor quibble: they changed them from last year. Each one is really big, about the size of a peanut M&M only there are no nuts, just solid chocolate mint goodness. But the big ones feel bigger, so you can eat just a little handful and not half the bag.
DD loves Mint M&Ms. She gets a bag every year for Christmas. Plus they are one of the very few things Made in America you can buy at Target. I had to laught at the stoopid Republican debaters last night who wanted people to buy stuff made in America for Christmas. I don't think those guys shop much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Some M&M's melt for no one, or so I hear! I love the mint ones too. I almost bought some at Target yesterday, but settled on some Ghirardelli chocolates - dark chocolate caramel filled - instead. THEY are made in America.
I've never had a mint M&M.
I decided not too long ago that M&M's are definitely better than the Canadian Smarties. M&M's are meltier. DH still prefers Smarties.
I've never had Mint M&Ms.
Good choice, MTW. Pricier but nicier!
Nookie and Momma you have missed the classic. When they changed the size & shape of the candies they lost that perfect, sit-rights-on-your-tongue magic that is classic M&Ms. You have to bite these right away because they are too darn big to just sit there and melt.
Nookie - I never liked Smarties. We used to wait every year for one of our U.S. relatives to show up with REAL M&Ms.
I've never heard of these. Maybe I will try them and be pleasantly surprised like I was iwth the PB ones.
I like our MM.
Post a Comment