Once upon a time I was scheduled to have a colonoscopy today, and Tom told the bank he was taking the day off because when you have a colonoscopy you need a designated driver/supervisor afterwards.
Then I read the fine print on all my knee surgery stuff and it said no medical proceedures that possibly involve bleeding should be undertaken for 3 months post-knee replacement surgery. So I cancelled, but we didn't tell the bank. We're going to go see The Mist instead. Way more fun than a colonoscopy! Maybe later we'll play doctor, just for the authenticity of his day off!
In other news I voted for Mel. She's the best dancer left IMO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad I don't need a colonoscopy - fake or otherwise to get a day off. Hope you enjoy it!
So when is your rescheduled colonoscopy? I want Helio to win, but I think Mel is a better dancer. Marie better not win.
How fun to play hookie and go see the movie. DH just finished reading The Mist. Did you like the movie?
I also want Mel to win. If Marie wins, I think I will cry.
Post a Comment