Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Pie Fight

*Swami hoists a left-over, deep-dish pumpkin pie speculatively and gigglesnorts*

"When unsuspecting peeps show up - WAM! - I can nail them!!!!

*giggles and waits*


Edited to add: Okay, this is taking waaaay too long. I guess I will have to deliver these left-over pies in person!

Edited again. Okay. Sorry if I missed anyone. I ran out of pie flavors!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wipes face and flings fingers back at swami*

Happy Friday. I will not call it Black Friday because I will not shop. Perhaps I will call it Nap Friday and Organize Friday and Nap Again Friday and Clean Friday and Leftovers Friday.

Oh, and Nap Friday.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I'll take pie leftovers any way I can get em!

momma said...

LOL! I was wondering why I had pie all over my blog.

*smooch*

I love french silk pie.

Puffy said...

*Puffy hoists left-over mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts casserole (barf) and stuffing high over her head, winds up, and throws*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

*gently slides a lovingly baked pan of cinnamon rolls onto swami's table*

Would like that with Nutz and raisins, or without? We like them loaded at my house...

DH & the kids will be sad at the wasted chocolate pie you threw at my place...

Swami said...

Brussel sprouts, Puffy? Brussel sprouts!!!

*writes Puffy's name on a list*

Also? I forgot coconut cream pie and grasshopper pie, so technically I am allowed to throw 2 more pies. But I have already forgotten where I've been. So I think I will just rest on my laurels here.

Swami said...

No nuts, please, Mom. Extra cinnamon, oodles of raisins, but no icky nuts.

Bravie said...

There is pie all over my blog. I am NOT cleaning it up. Hrmph.

Schnookie said...

LOL at all the pie throwing.

*licks banana cream pie from fingers*