Or as I liked to call her - Suicidal.
It will be so nice to have her depressed, unhappy face off my show! Really, Grissom should have stuck with Lady Heather. She was much more interesting. And sexy. Suicidal was not at all sexy (or interesting or empathetic.) I was starting to disrespect Grissom for settling on her.
I want more stories starring Nick and Greg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'll miss the Sara of a few years ago. But you're right, she's been way too moody and depressing lately. I'm kinda glad she's gone. Bring on Nick!! Yum!
Color me confused. What show is this?
The original CSI, set in Las Vegas. Not to be confused with the lesser Miami or NY versions that followed it.
*colors MM*
Michelle calls her Sara SuiSidle. *giggle*
Like Momma, I will miss the Sara of years gone by. Just don't get rid of Katherine. Yummmmmmy.
LOL Bravie! I wonder how many people from all over took to calling her Suicidal?
Post a Comment