For some reason all my dreams lately have either centered on Uruguay or relocated to Uruguay. I have no idea why this is. To tell the truth, I would have trouble locating Uruguay on a map! This is some of what I have dreamed so far:
1. Turns out my mother, who died in 1999, has actually been living in Uruguay since then.
2. Uruguay has fantastic rain forest pulley rides. (You know, those cables strung between trees and you hang on to handlebars below the cable and slide down really fast to the next tree.) Way fun! I rode them for hours.
3. The rain forests of Uruguay have never burned. You can ride the giant parrots who live in the forest.
4. I intercepted a phone call from my MIL who was calling her husband Phil who died about 10 years ago. She told him she had fallen and couldn’t get up but she wasn’t ready to die yet because she had never seen Uruguay!
It’s starting to skeeve me out. Why Uruguay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
#1 - How does one live in Uruguay when they have passed on?
Maybe there is hidden treasure there and you should book a flight...
(I couldn't tell you off-hand where Uruguay is on the map either..)
Good luck with those dream interpretations... Anyone??
I dreamed of you last night Swami. We weren't in Uruguay though.
Not sure why Uruguay, but #3 tells me you really need to stop watching the news before you go to bed.
It is a fun word to say though.
Uruguay, Uruguay, Uruguay!!!!
*dreams of Nookie in Uruguay*
SoCal needs more giant parrots. Then when everything burns people can just ride the birds up into the sky and off to Uruguay!
Hmm, this would puzzle me too. Reminds me of the movie Dragonfly, with Kevin Costner. Not saying you should go there, though.
Duh. Your subconscious is telling you your gay.
*grin*
Hey, I'm going on one of those ziplines in Roatan....or maybe it's Uruguay.
*snort @ Breezy*
Oooh, I liked that movie, MM.
I loved that movie too! That was set in Uruguay?
Breezy, my son-in-law from Equador informed me that there are no gay people in Equador. So I bought him a little book that was a guide to Quito's hot spots for gays. I'm nice like that.
Post a Comment