Thursday, October 25, 2007

Perfection

Today is a perfect fall day. Just perfect! Sunshine, blue skies, about 50 degrees. I think I'll go shopping this afternoon. Kohl's has a sale with some things I need marked way down.

I want a new Playtex 18-hour bra. I only wear them 14 - 16 hours (usually) but they are such darn comfortable bras for me. There are sexier bras out there, but the 18-hour keeps the girls high, proud and comfy.

I also want a new fleece jacket. Like so many Minnesotans I tend to dress in layers. In fact I rarely wear a winter coat. As the weather gets cooler I go to long-sleeved, jersey-type tops under my unlined windbreaker jacket. When it gets cold I add a fleece top over the shirt, then the jacket. On the rare occasions when it is really REALLY cold I put on a full length down coat - but that may be only 8 or 10 times per winter.

Also perfect? My cleaning lady comes today!

6 comments:

momma said...

Sounds about like our weather. Brrr!!! It's slightly chilly with the wind blowing.

I tend to dress in layers too. A tshirt, a long sleeved shirt and a fleece jacket. When it gets really cold, I wear my Carhartt.

Swami said...

I always laugh a little when I see people from the south wearing winter coats. Especially when the temp is 40 something. We still picnic in 40 degree weather.

momma said...

40 degrees IS cold!!!!

And yes, I realize this classifies me as a wussy. That's okay.

kim (weltek) said...

Momma has a Carhartt jacket!!!

Zombs said...

What is the jacket Mommma is talking about? I like those hats with the ear flaps.

I wonder why Playtex is the name of a bra and a tampon.

Puffy said...

I wear my long warm winter jacket more than that!!

Playtex also sounds like a cowboy outfit for little boys.