Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Things To Do Today

1. Make a bunch of medical appointments

2. Make appointment to get hair cut. I'm going to a new place called Hair Afflair. Why do haircutting salons always have such hard to remember exactly names? (I am going to this place based solely on the fact that it looks "nice" through the window. I am sick of Aveda & may favorite person there left (again) - so I am going somewhere new.) (And? I'm going to go short.)

3. Renew a prescription (ed. - done).

4. Buy a bunch of glow sticks online. Get sidetracked and order assorted useless Halloween stuff online. This happens everytime so I know I will be buying this random stuff soon. I'm a sucker for the macabre.

5. Return DVD Disturbia. I finally saw it!

6. Go to Barnes & Noble and use my coupon before it expires.

7. Do some workity-work PDF carp.

8. Collect my prize from Bravie. Oh - wait. I didn't win.

9. Go to JoAnne Fabrics and just wander around until my knee hurts. (Is this a local store? It has a similar inventory to Michaels but fewer lame kits of stuff, more general variety, and lots of fabrics. I don't sew anymore but if I did this is where I would go. They have every craft item I want. And it is in the same mall as B&N so I must go there just for the efficiency factor.

10. Write a nice note to Monsty. She nice, the Monstah.

7 comments:

Lasann said...

1. I've been putting off these.
2. I'm conflicted on this one also.
3. Did that Friday!
4. What do you do with the glow sticks. Does it involve your sexy husband?
5. I can't remember if I saw that or not.
6. I have a similar coupon at Yankee Candle.
7. What?
8. It was fixed - damit.
9. I love JoAnne Fabrics.
10. Do that on her blog so I can read it also.

Bravie said...

I want to go to B&N with you. I just went on Thursday but would like to again. Please and thank you.

Swami said...

Lasann, my son with autism is in love with glowsticks so we give him one just about every night.

You would love my B&N, Bravie. It's 2 stories and HUUUUUUGE! I mean really, really HUUUUUUUGE!

Bravie said...

Mine is a two story one too. *hops* And you're right, I love it.

frodis said...

1. I'm through with doctors for a while. (I hope.)

2. Now that my hairdresser has moved and I actually went to his new place for a haircut, I now have to decide whether I like the cut enough to go back or whether I want to take my chances with hairdresser roulette again at the old salon. I hate hair.

3. I should do that too but I think I'm ditching my prescription vitamins and going back to OTC.

4. Fun, glowsticks! I bought office supplies online this weekend. I want to organize all of my magazines into binders so I ordered stuff to help me with that.

5. Haven't seen Disturbia.

6. I want to go to Barnes and Noble to buy one of those baby keepsake books before I forget everything.

7. I'm doing workity work, too. Sorta.

8. I didn't win. I didn't lose. I didn't almost win or almost lose, either.

9. We have JoAnne Fabrics here, so it's regional at the very least.

10. She is.

lights said...

There used to be a Hair Affair in North Bay. I remember that because they sponsored a ladies slo-pitch team that caused a big stink when they were late getting their entry fee in and didn't get to play one year.

I have a pretty quiet week. No major to-do list. The beans are finally done in the garden and I spent most of the weekend cleaning so I get to sit back and enjoy the evenings.

On Thursday I have a doctor's appointment. I have a couple spots on my arm that I'm getting checked out. My Mom has had a couple cancerous spots removed so I'm trying to be extra cautious about them. I'm pretty sure they're age spots *sigh* but want to get them checked just the same. I haven't told anyone about my appointment other than you. Don't you all feel special now? *grin* Even Dusterboy doesn't know.

Puffy said...

We have a JoAnne fabrics and a Michaels, too. We rented "Letters from Iwo Jima." It was very good.