:( This is month end, so Tom will be home rather late. He has to stay at the bank until he is sure Treasury can balance then he leaves and the minions finsh up. Only once did he have to turn around on the way home and go back to straighten something out.
:) He always buys dine-in meals for his staff at month end (so they can just work right thru dinner), and orders enough to bring me home a nice late dinner too! I wonder what it will be tonight?
:( Tom is sad that I don't talk enough about how wonderful, sexy, quirky and entertaining he is in this blog.
:) Tom was very wakeful at 3:45 am.
:( Swami needs a new knee. I have both inflammatory arthritis and osteoarthritis and my left knee (the one I twist everytime I twist a knee) has gone whack. So I saw my doctors and was referred to a surgeon. They are going to work me into their schedule soon, but I don't have a date yet. Probably soon. This may effect a couple of trips I had planned - which makes me mad - but if I am going to do it then I want to do it so I am well recovered by Thanksgiving and snow season.
:) Everyone who has had this surgery sings its praises, so I am looking forward to getting a very improved knee!
:) Birds are flocking, which means Fall is here. I love Fall - it's my favorite season. Yesterday I saw 5 or 6 Bald Eagles hanging around a bend in the river favored by geese. I think the eagles are there for the fish, not the geese, but I imagine the geese are pretty nervous.
:( Speaking of birds reminds me of MM. When did her blog go invitation only? How am I supposed to get my daily smut? Can someone please ask her to invite me if she wishes to?
:) I have 4 steps going up to my front porch with a small, polished cast iron railing down one side. A flock of chickadees just tried to land on it, and they all slid down and off the end one by one. A couple flew to the top and tried to sit on it again. I could see them looking down and trying to figure out why their feet couldn't grip. Wheeee! Down the slide they went. Silly birds.
:( My dishwasher is in it's deaththroes. I have to manually reconnect the upper spray arm before every use. Which means...
:) I am getting a new dishwasher! Yay! I want a Bosch, probably their 300 or 500 series. So I am off to Warner's Stellian to check out all the models, kick the tires, stuff like that. I am looking forward to a nice quiet machine. My current one is way too loud.
So, who wants to give me a :) and a :( from their life this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
sorry about the confusion swami...my blog is always open to you!
LOL @ the birds! Also, does Tom read this? And if so, does he know about all the comments you make about his sexiness in OUR blogs? ;-)
Hi!!! :D
Bosches are very nice, Swami. I still want my Fisher Paykel dish drawers, though.
I'll talk about how smart and sexy Tom is. *makes eyes at Tom*
You need a date for knee surgery? Let me know when it is and I'LL be your date.
Oooh, I forgot:
:-) I put together a cute casul outfit for work today.
:-( I do not own Fisher Paykel dish drawers.
Casual. I meant casual.
:) Fall is my favorite season too.
:( I still have to work for three hours. Bah.
:) But when I get home I'm going to eat Zios pizza and have mudpie with Jason.
And I'm back in MM's blog. Uh, no. Tom did not know that until just now.
Hi Nutz
Kim, those drawers are way too modern for me. Plus how would I ever remember which drawer my favorite stuff was in? But yay for being my knee surgery date. Before you get your hopes up - I don't put out until the third date,and I only have 2 legs.
Deb, I rarely eat pizza on purpose, but the mudpie sounds great!
Under the influence of anesthesia, you might change your mind.
I have been farting at my desk all day. :)
I have not pooped myself in doing so. :)
My bank dinner menu has been emailed to me: Chicken wings in a Soy-Ginger Sauce plus Tonkatsu Teishoku (panko-breaded pork cutlet) with rice.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
:) because I'm in the purchasing department and not the accounting department. Month end has very little effect on me.
:) because every Friday we order in for lunch. :( because today was the last day for the nearby chip stand as they close after this weekend.
:) because just thinking about the sexiness that is Tom makes me smile.
:) because Swami is smiling today.
:( :( :( because I'm feeling very selfish and thinking that Swami's trip to see me is in jeopardy. :(
:) because Swami deserves a shiny new bionic knee!
:) because I love Fall too! Everything is ready to pick from the garden and the nights are so cool and comfortable.
:) because I heart mm!
:) because I have a visual of the silly birds.
:( because I've been living apart from my dishwasher for three months now.
And now for my own...
:) because my bestest RL friend got a job today at the local hospital after going back to school in March. I'm soooo proud of her!
:) because I get to sleep in for the next three mornings.
:) because I'm sitting here watching a Diana retrospective while Dave, Holly and Casey (my sister's dog) are all cuddled up of the couch sleeping. They're so cute when they're sleeping!
:( because Swami might not be coming to see me. *sob*
:( To hear about Swami's knee
:) To hear about Swami's sex life
:) I love spring the best
:( For the miserable heat wave we're having
:) My hip is so wonderful
:( That you have to go through the surgery.
:) That the pain will be all gone soon
:) I got some good work done at home this weekend.
:( I'm back at work.
Post a Comment