Friday, August 10, 2007

Helga the Hygienist

Helga the Hygienist is alive and well. She hurted me. Poked a hole in my gums and then announced that I had a "pocket on 15". Of course I do, bitch. You just made it so! She has also started to mumble a lot and give weird little laughs now and then. At least I don't have to try and converse since my mouth is full of her hands and assorted sharp things.

*runs tongue over slickery teeth*

7 comments:

Puffy said...

I used to like to look at the hygieniest's face up close while she was "doing" me. Checked out her pimples, freckles, nose hairs, eyebrows, make-up, etc. Now they wear those masks or huge plastic face protectors and you can't see much.

mtw said...

I've always had good hygienists. I went to the same dental office for a long time - the dentist and the hygienist were husband and wife. Their kids were a couple years older than mine, and so we kinda followed each other's families for years and years. They had two offices about half an hour apart from each other and they would commute back and forth, going to one office two days a week and the other office three days a week.

Finally, a few years ago, they sold the office that I went to and basically asked their patients to try the new dentist. I felt like they dumped me as a patient. I was devastated.

I finally had to beg them to take me back at their other office, and they did, but I have a different hygienist now. :( I like her just fine, but I miss the old one too.

mtw said...

Swami, I think it's just Puffy, you, and me who are around today.

Hello???

*echo*
*echo*
*echo*

Swami said...

I guess everybody is at one of those ever-popular peep meets.

Puffy, I just close my eyes and think of England.

Altho she did offer ME goggles this time in case she splashed me in the eye. It seemed safer to decline.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Bob doesn't do dentists. Bob is just waiting for all her teeth to fall out, so she can get new ones.

Puffy said...

I guess anyone who is anyone is off doing a 3-day walk.

I wonder if someone sued a dentist for an eye injury and now that have to offer goggles to the patients.

Asrai said...

I love going to the dentist! I love the feel of my teeth/mouth afterwards! I? Haven't been to the dentist in a bit, though. Maybe I should make an appointment.

I tend to look at the dentist/hygenist's eyes and listen to thier voices while trying not to listen to the 4 year old screaming in the next chair!