Tuesday, August 14, 2007

~closed for fumigation~

This blog is temporarily closed for fumigation. Please ignore the good-looking, bare-chested men in cheese hats. They are trained professionals fulfilling a contract. Thank you.

--management

10 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Did someone say cheese hat?

Breezy said...

*giggle*

Bravie said...

Thank goodness. *grin*

Anonymous said...

I have a cheese hat, you know.

Anonymous said...

Actually, did you know that they make them to look like hard hats?

There are also cheese bras. I almost ordered one of those for the trip, since it would have fit right in with the theme.

Swami said...

Boo, I would pay cold hard cash to see you in a cheese bra!

And even thought it kind of fit the theme I'm glad you didn't wear it on the walk. It might have been misconstrued.

We have a wedge-shaped cheese hat, minus one extra for-real bite courtesy of my kid when he was 5 y.o.

Bravie said...

I am contributing to the "see Boo in a cheesebra fund"

kim (weltek) said...

They also have a cheese cowboy hat, Bravie.

mtw said...

Should she use Bree cheese for her cheese bra?

*puts $$$ into fund*

Puffy said...

Pssst-I see an ant.