
This is grandson and my middle daughter (not his mom!) at Mall of America, posing with some drugged parrots. I can think of no other reason why these birds would willingly sit on the shoulders of strangers and then, when the photographer said "look at the camera", the birds looked at the camera!

This is grandson in his Aladdin costume, from a dance recital I blogged about a while back. Isn't he the perfect Aladdin!

Grandson in his superhero outfit. He IS a superhero, so the 'K' is for his first name.
And I can't find the other two photos I thought I uploaded. Darn! His mom is gorgeous but she kept hiding from the camera so I had to get her in
the background of another grandson pic. Now I guess I have to load the photo again. Don't know when I'll do that...

8 comments:
Well isn't he just the little handsome young man. He looks like the little neighbor boy that Michelle has adopted. The little boy always gazes into Michelle's eyes and tells her that he loves her and he wants to marry her. He is about the same age as your grandson and the resemblence is uncanny.
Great pictures! My son took dance lessons, too. I guess if you give the parrots enough treats to look at the camera, they'll look. Maybe your older daughter needs some treats. Va-va-voom on middle daughter!
LOL! I love the Superhero outfit! He indeed looks superheroish.
Your daughter is gorgeous!
Oh Swami!!!!!!!! He's too darn cute. Wait. He's over the age of 3, right? Can't use cute. He's cool. Yeah, that's the right word. I love the Aladdin costume...amazing how well he looks like he enjoys the part and the costume.
Middle DD is pretty too. Now, where is older DD and your son?
He is so cute, Swami.
And I'm glad you're finding time for us.
Swami, your daughter is beautiful!!!
Love the pic of your grandson in the alladin outfit. So cute.
Birds creep me out! So do huge malls.
Your daughter looks like you!
I like your Grandson's costume. He looks like a little Swami!
Your Grandson is a doll Swami! My Grandma clock is ticking and that picture isn't helping! *grin*
Middle daughter is a beauty too. She takes after her Mom!
Post a Comment