Today I get my new dishwasher! *hops*
It's an all-black Bosch, with a tall tub and an adjustable height upper rack. Super quiet! I'm in love with an appliance, lol. When we did some work on our kitchen in '98 and '99 we kept the old dishwasher hoping to get maybe 5 more years out of her. And she lasted another 8 or 9 - but now it is time to pull the plug and send the noisy, malfunctioning old thing to Appliance Heaven.
Warners Stellian guys will be here between 11:45 and 2:45. *hops*
Do you love your dishwasher? Hate it? Have servants for that sort of thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I don't have a dishwasher, I am the dishwasher.
We have the Kenmore Elite. Also all black with an adjustable top rack. So far it's done it's job so I love it. We got the fridge and the oven/stove to match.
But I think we are nearing the time to buy a new washer/dryer set. I haven't decided yet what one I want.
I thought at first you meant Borshdt.
I hate our dishwasher. We need a new one desperately. But we want to do our kitchen and get everything at once. but we have no money. We are pathetic.
Maybe I will just send all my dishes to you.
So far the dogs are doing a bang up job cleaning the plates.
I have never been a fan of letting dogs lick plates. My parents did it, and my kid does it when I'm not around. Not me, not ever.
Borscht is pickled beets, no? Ick!
We have a Kenmore dishwasher that was inherited from the previous owners. I neither love nor hate it, but I wouldn't choose it if I were buying a new one.
Hooray for black appliances. My dishwasher and double wall-oven are black. I really want a new (black) fridge. I also want a deep freezer.
I googled "Bosch." You new baby looks very nice. My DW is 21 years old. We've had a few problems with it, but it lives on.
*admires Swami's and Bravie's racks*
Have I told you I'm glad you are back? I am.
I have a dishwasher. I don't know what brand. I have no real opinion about it except that I'm glad I have it. Although I think I pretty much do a lot of cleaning before I load dishes into it.
Also, when we had our floors done, the idiots didn't lower it, so right now it pushes my counter up. Yes, still from January. Obviously I'm counting my husband in the idiot group for not fixing it behind them.
Have I told you I'm glad you are back? I am.
I have a dishwasher. I don't know what brand. I have no real opinion about it except that I'm glad I have it. Although I think I pretty much do a lot of cleaning before I load dishes into it.
Also, when we had our floors done, the idiots didn't lower it, so right now it pushes my counter up. Yes, still from January. Obviously I'm counting my husband in the idiot group for not fixing it behind them.
*sits with Breezy*
I hate washing dishes. Which explains my kitchen right now. *sigh*
We had a Bosch dishwasher in our old house. It replaced the original standard dishwasher and was so quiet, you had to FEEL it to see if it was on. It was great not having to listen to the dishwasher while we watched TV. Our new one is pretty good but not as quiet.
We still have to rinse everything off before putting it in the washer.
*takes up a dishwasher collection for Breezy and MM* I can't imagine living without a dishwasher! I can barely remember handwashing all dishes.
My Bosch is in - and she's a beauty! A black beauty!
I sure hope I don't have to rinse everything over-muchly. Manual says I shouldn't have to.
I am waiting to watch it be smart. It is supposed to monitor the wash water and decide for itself if it needs another or a longer rinse, or hotter water or whatever. I like smart appliances.
I have some sort of GE dishwasher....it works, I don't have to rinse much unless it's super caked on, and it's semi-quiet. Glad you're loving your new one!!!
How short are you going to cut your hair?
Any new news on the knee?
I miss my dishwasher. We've been living at the cottage for 3 months now and I refuse to have a dishwasher here. I don't really mind doing dishes here. Just like I don't mind cooking here. At home? Not so much.
Post a Comment