Look, ma. No cane!
Okay. Enough of that. *Picks up cane again.* I feel way safer with the cane, even though I can walk straightline without it. Stairs? require more effort, sorting of left & right legs, concentration and a cane, lol.
But I got a new physical therapist today named Cathy who I really like! Hopefully I won't have to switch back to Linda. Cathy and I hit it off - that always helps. She is straight-forward, not forced-friendly and just seems more like my kind of people than Linda did.
Anyway, I can flex my knee past 90' and she thinks I will have no trouble getting to 120, which minimum I really want. I guess with artificial knees that can be the trade-off - you get the pain-free strength but less flexibility. Linda was already ready to settle for just past 90'.
So far I am happy I did it. Since I fell in front of Humpty Dumpty the left knee has had just about zero staying power.
OH yeah, we had gimp sex last night. What a hoot! We had to sort out what body parts went where, and I had to remind Tom twice that if you touch my knee I will kill you! but apart from that it was nice to home. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Did you threaten to whack him with the cane?
Yay for Cathy. I'm glad you are getting better.
Boo, of course I did!
Just glad you're back, Swami!
OOOOuch! But I bet the sex must have been nice!
Just catching up here...
Glad your surgery went well and you are on your way to healing!
Gimp sex? *giggle* :D
You and Tom are hot.
That is all.
Did Cathy need to coach you through the sex part of your recovery?
Post a Comment