
In my official capacity as an OverShopper on Amazon.com I just ordered $81.84 worth of fancy pasta.
Okay, this is slightly crazy but I love this pasta! Foglie d'Autunno makes the best pasta/basil leaf/tomato salad ever and that salad is my favorite summertime meal. The individual bags (when I can find them) sell for about $7.29 around here, so Amazon's price is really pretty reasonable. I usually wind up giving away a few bags each year to my kids, who also love it.
I may start buying books from Barnes & Noble online since they recently added a cool perk for their B&N Membership people - free Express Shipping on all online orders! I hate paying for shipping on anything.
Mr Swami has a sore leg because of excessive, awkward extension ladder standing when he washed our outside second-floor windows last week. So far he has been immortal but I fear that he too is starting to age. What a bummer!

2 comments:
As someone who bought 96 rolls of Certs on Amazon, I applaud you.
LOL, want to buy an ice maker? Good for you; find something you like and stock up. And yay for free shipping.
Post a Comment