DS and I were driving around town yesterday afternoon and noticed an awful lot of those giant inflated & lighted Santa / Snowman / Angel figures laying on the ground all dead & deflated. I think they are usually held up by blowers? And people must be saving energy by turning off the blowers except at night? Anyway - it makes for a very unattractive, Christmas massacre feeling that I do not find Jolly at all! If you have these yard 'sculptures', please do not let them lay there dead. Blow them up. Thank you.
This little rant is brought to you by a Christmas grinch who is probably NOT getting her 50" hdtv this xmas. The DD better smile at me an awful lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry about your TV.
I am not a fan of the inflatables. I agree with your assessment.
I'm an anti-inflatablite, too.
Maybe after Christmas sales will make the new TV appear.
I hate those inflatables.
Just one step away from Peter Griffin's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man and Wooden Yard Cutouts
Maybe the newly discovered dental insurance will help pay for the TV. I don't like the inflatables either, especially when they're dead.
LOL - I told Rob the other day "Do not EVER buy me one of those inflatable decorations" just in case he got any bright ideas.
Post a Comment