Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Milk & Bread

I hate grocery shopping in general, and more specofically I hate grocery shopping during holiday seasons. But for some reason I love going to the store on the cusp of a big snowstorm! It is so entertaining. All those people despirately buying milk & bread, just in case. The inane weather conversations. The total abandonment of parking etiquette.

Maybe I just like chaos?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Chaos. I love Chaos. Especially Captain Chaos!!!!!

I had to buy extra milk and bread this week, and I'm not sure why.

kim (weltek) said...

LOL-I went on Monday and it was annoying. The store didn't have enough lanes open for all the hoarders. :-)

I tried to feed some old bread scraps to the birds yesterday, but they weren't coming out of hiding.

Puffy said...

I usually buy small amounts, just enough for the 15 and under checkout lines.