Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mr Swami is Building a Fence

I am helping by going outside every now & then and telling him to move that post 6" to the left. Or right, whatever. He loves when I help him like that.

I also suggested that he prune off one trunk of a 3-trunked basswood because it was leaning & would only lean worse based on how the canopy is in that spot. So now he has to stop fence building & fire up the chainsaw. I am so very helpful.

On the other hand I did make utterly delicious blueberry waffles for breakfast, so he does have lots of energy for this labor!

4 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

OH! Blueberry Waffles sound great! Did you just add them to a regular recipe? Or did you put a blueberry sauce/syrup on regular waffles...

Inquiring minds want to know.

maroonclown said...

I'm helpful that way too.

I find providing beer takes some of the "sting" off the help.

Puffy said...

Yum! You could bring out some iced tea or lemonade for him, too. That would be helpful.

Swami said...

Amy, I added them to my usual recipe. Lots of them. They pop of course under heat & pressure so every bite has piping hot bluegerry goodness inside.

MC, I save the beer for later, when *I* can reap the rewards...

Maybe I should have taken him lemonade, Puffy. He came in when he was done & drank about 3 quarts of water.