I just found a pair of pants I bought this spring and never wore. So I am wearing them now - better late than never, I guess. They are a retro 70s print in shades of green & taupe, wide leg but not palazzo-pant wide. I don't *think* they look like pajama bottoms; I guess I will know for sure if people laugh st me when I go into town later today.
I joined Classmates about a week ago and found about a dozen people from my old HS class were members - including one person I would really love to be in touch with! But so far I have not filled out anything on my profile. I think I have gone suddenly shy or something. It's very strange.
And I have a bunch of workity-work keying to do even tough I am feeling all unproductive. I guess I will do it right away & get it over with so I can enjoy the rest of my (rainy) day.
Have a nice weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Classmates makes you pay now to get any worthwhile info.
It's been very rainy here but I did manage to clear out a flower bed that had gone crazy. It looked more overgrown than lush. I went to Lowes yesterday and got asters. I love asters. I think I need to go get more.
I've been on classmates for a very long time (when all info was free). Not sure I remember my password.
Swami -- I'm sure your pants are nothing like pajama bottoms. I see people out in public in actual pajama bottoms. Unreal. Our entire nation needs to go on "What not to wear". :-)
I was on classmates until I went to Facebook.
Post a Comment