Thursday, July 02, 2009

Things I Steal Shamelessly:

1. Twisties from my grocery store. I love twisties and I use them all the time to hold bags of snack & other stuff closed. Used to be, you got a bunch of twisties every time you bought baggies but now all baggies are ziplock. No twisties :( So every time I am in the produce dept of CUB I rip off a dozen or so twisties and hide them in my purse. I am such a scofflaw! /list

What? You were expecting more? I feel quite guilty enough about my purloined ties tyvm. I couldn't handle more guilt!

Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

Glowie said...

I always save the twisties from the bread and then forget I have them. I have a drawer full. If you'd like, I will mail them to you. :)

Puffy said...

I pocket a few extra twist ties when I'm in the produce department, too. If they're not too twisted, I reuse them, too.

I stole a mini packet of tissue from a cemetary the last time I was at a funeral.

kim (weltek) said...

LOL! My friend's mother has a draw like Glow's. I laughed when I saw it.

My favorite Cub in town closed. It was new and large, organized well, but was in the most crimed ridden area of town and had issues because of that.

We have a cafeteria at work when I steal condemints and silverware from for my office. I figure they'll get the silverware back when I leave this job someday.

Glowie said...

I think Kim was drunk when she posted her reply.