There are too many places to be! Blogger. Twitter. Facebook. Emails. BNB. HSClassmates. I can't keep up and I don't know where my virtual me is anymore. I may just pick one or two places and back out of the rest. TG I am not also on Myspace and/or SB. Altho, this is the one time of year that I do miss SB - the start of another Big Brother mess. With Julie preggers no less! Yes, I will miss SB tomorrow. Joker's just isn't the same; plus it is yet another place to be (or not.)
Who's who? Who's where? Who's on First? I have no idea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am only on Blogger. No FB or SB for me. I was thinking about watching BB after a two year hiatus, but forgot it was on so didn't watch the premiere. Oh well. I don't really need the hassle of hating additional people I will never meet.
Still haven't recovered from Evil Dick winning -- and probably never will. *snort*
I am here, RTVW, and FB.
I am not in OT much these days because I don't have the ability to talk fast enough with one hand, and i don't want to argue right now.
BB starts tonight. I'm all about BB - I just can't help it.
I'm at FB more because I can easily "like" things.
Swami you are on Facebook? Are you friends with anyone we know on there? How can we find you? *grin*
I find that I have neglected my blog since I am in FB... probably am too addicted to FB... doesn't challenge me to really think and compose a blog post...
That was a good way to put it-your virtual self is spread too thin. Here are RTVW are my "homes." It's where I feel "I" reside. Facebook is just where I can update friends and family as a whole.
I'll admit I watched an episode of BB last week and was mildly entertained. I tried watching that Great American Road Trip show last night and could.not.stand.it.
What's BNB? I feel like RTVW and Blogs are my home, too, just like Kim.
Post a Comment