
This was my thermometer this morning: !minus 34'F! Brrrr! Here in Minnesota we give our thermometers a real workout every now and then.

Pick a cup - any cup. (These are about 1/4 of my fancy teacup collection. (It's a Canadian thing.)

Bonus pic: Tom, my MIL, Tom's sister Pauline.

5 comments:
Brrrr!
Since I'm first I'll have the cup with the pink and blue and yellow flowers. Two sugars and milk, please.
Lovely pic :)
That's quite a collection, especially if it's only a fourth!
Middle shelf, second in from the right - the turquoise looking one.
And it's nice to see Tom.
I would like a thermos of hot chocolate please.
I want the black one over on the right.
What a very nice picture.
My now-deceased former mother-in-law was Canadian. Now I know why she had so many little cups and saucers. She used to give me some, too. In fact, just this morning, I was saying that maybe I'll buy a cup and saucer when I go to China.
Post a Comment