I haven't watched the ball drop since 12/31/1999 (I think -- that was 9 years ago and Lord knows my memory is wonky at best).*throws confetti - blows horn*Happy New Year, Swami!
It's been a while for me too. At least five years.
That's sad.I was playing a game of Apples to Apples with the in-laws when it turned midnight. Sirius Coffeehouse was on the tv.
Heh, I was a party and drinking so I didn't even notice. Or maybe they edited it for the West Coast. LOL
This was the first year in ages that I didn't watch the ball drop. Mitsubishi! Sony!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I haven't watched the ball drop since 12/31/1999 (I think -- that was 9 years ago and Lord knows my memory is wonky at best).
*throws confetti - blows horn*
Happy New Year, Swami!
It's been a while for me too. At least five years.
That's sad.
I was playing a game of Apples to Apples with the in-laws when it turned midnight. Sirius Coffeehouse was on the tv.
Heh, I was a party and drinking so I didn't even notice. Or maybe they edited it for the West Coast. LOL
This was the first year in ages that I didn't watch the ball drop.
Mitsubishi! Sony!
Post a Comment