Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My Poop Off Solution Came!

*happy dance*

Now cleaning up will be so much easier!!!

Edited to add: For those unfamiliar with the product, Poop Off is a miracle, non-toxic solution for cleaning bird cages. Very important for those of us with 4 birds!

6 comments:

frodis said...

Post title of the year.

I know, it's only January 6, but I'm very easily amused.

kim (weltek) said...

Does that mean you've also been trying Alli for the New Year?

Swami said...

Uh... no! Lol Kim - I picked up a box of Alli once and read the cautions on it. Then I put it right back down.

Wait. You thought the Poop Off was for my personal use? Imagine!

MM said...

Ahh, this is why I've missed blogging so much, lol!

Jen said...

Ummmmm...

*slowly backs out of blog*

Puffy said...

*claps* Poop on!

*claps* Poop off!