Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Says: Merry Christmas to All!



Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays
From my house to yours, from Jolly Olde Saint Nick...



...and from me.




Three of my Angelic Host. I won't bore you with pics of them all. I should put up a pic of Sparkly Angel though. She is brand new this year - all covered with sparklies. Not Swarkovski sparklies - but darn close!



Two of the three remaining little plastic reindeer I played with under the family tree, when I was a child. Originally, of course, there were eight tiny reindeer...



Because all Christmas trees need to have Mr. Spock on them.



The giant Christmas Sock my mom made before I was born. It holds a lot of gifts! And keeps them save from peeking little fingers. A few more of my Santa collection are around it.



Moving outdoors, my beautiful twig deer sculptures, all pretty for Xmas.



Here's me and my three kids, taken in early Sept, before I got my dark hair cut off.

6 comments:

Seana said...

Great pics! I totally approve of hanging Mr. Spock on your Christmas tree. Well done. You know, I still picture you with a lightbulb in your mouth. I believe it was a tribute to FesterFan... Anyway.

Merry Christmas!

*hugs* and *smooches*

arkie said...

Merry Christmas, Swami!

Zombs said...

I love seeing glimpses of your personal life! I think you have posted a big stocking picture before!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your family. I also love your home...it feels like you are outdoors.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas as well..

*boggle* I was not informed of the Spock requirement!

Anonymous said...

I love the sock, I remember seeing it before. And I too love all of your pictures - especially of you and your children. How wonderful.

I totally don't get the Spock thing, but don't hold that against me.

Swami said...

Seana, did I once put up a pic of myself with a lightbulb in my mouth Over There? Lol - that sounds familiar but I don't exactly remember. I loved FesterFan but I think he left even before I did. Is he still around?

I have probably posted a pic of my giant sock before. I love my giant sock.

Christmas went great in the House of Swami. Mr Swami took a few days off and we are having the best time!