Because I am feeling *that* much better! :)
1. Pastors. Why do I have to listen to Rick Freaking Warren on Inauguration Day? The pundits say maybe it's okay because he hates on The Gay with such a delicate, thoughtful grace it is almost kind. I say bah humbug and I don't get it. Go away, Rick Freaking Warren!
2. Snow. We had a nice, fairly ordinary little snow the other day: 3 & 1/2 inches, it got a little cold, there was a bit of wind for a while. This is called winter. Holy carp the TV news talked like it was the end of the world! An epoch-making storm! CNN kept showing all 5 pics (excuse me, live shots) they had over & over & over. Jeez, give it a rest. It's just snow. This is what happens when people in Atlanta are allowed to cover a midwestern winter.
3. Tiny Bladders. I had to miss about 5 minutes of The Day The Earth Stood Still because I couldn't sit still that long. What a stupid, stupid thing to have as a symptom of aging. Shouldn't you bladder get all stretched out by years of use and you have MORE capacity? For Christmas I want a bigger bladder.
4. Last Minute Shoppers. Give up. Go home. You're in my way!
I will be back with a Holiday Happy Post soon. I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
One of those side-effects is "cranky," right? However, I agree with you and am not on meds.
I've been cranky for weeks but I think I've finally turned the corner and have been in a happy mood all day. Even the epoch-making storm that is headed our way tomorrow isn't ruining it. Even the fact that our snowblower part won't come in until next year, nor the fact that Dave is still needing me to dress him have made me cranky today.
*happysmooch* Hope it's contagious!
Post a Comment