Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Just Not Feeling It This Year.

You know - Christmas.

9 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I gave you the name of your fudgie thing (penuche) and you tell me you aren't in the MOOD? Harumph.

Bravie said...

But it's fun to say "ho ho ho"

Zombs said...

I hear you Swami...I'm hoping it catches me some day soon when I least expect it. I hope that for you too because that is the best way to feel it.

lights said...

I'm with you too, Swami. Just can't seem to get into it this year.

My sister works for CAS (our equivalent to child protective services I guess. She asked us about sponsoring a family for Christmas. We're going to do it, just waiting for their particulars then we'll go buy presents and food for them. I think that will be the thing that finally gets me in the spirit. I'm more excited about that than buying for my own family.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Hey!

Guess what I'm feeling this year?

Backaches!

(Actually it just snowed here-it rarely snows here- so it's feeling awefully Christmassy here)

MM said...

{{hugs}}

Maybe get a hat with some mistletoe hanging off the front?

yvonne said...

Christmas is coming way too early this year. I swear we lost about two weeks between Thanksgiving and today. What is up with that?

*sits on the humbug couch w/swami*

Glowie said...

{{hugs}}
*mistletoe smooch*

Puffy said...

Maybe you're ill and need to go to the doctor and they'll discover a rare disease and you'll need to buy some Depends.