My eldest daughter recently visited again, this time bringing her little Teacup poodle named Simba. Our cats were not amused. Tippy and Simba did not want to be photographed together, even though they got along surprisingly well. Cat is bigger & heavier. Tippy weighs about 12 lbs. Simba is barely 5 lbs - underneath his fluffy hair is the skinny-skinny body of a whippet!
1. Cats do not like dog drool in their water dish.
2. Dogs will eat enough cat food to make them puke every time, if you are so foolish as to leave it down.
3. Cats get annoyed when their food dish is relocated.
4. Cats do not enjoy the canine butt-sniffing fetish.
4. Cats rule!
Some other pics:
Daughter fed us well. She loves to cook, is a very good cook, and makes very healthy stuff every time! Not just sometimes like me, but every single time! This is her tofu pizza. The crust is a whole wheat tortilla. The "cheese" is tofu, garlic and fresh basil whirled in the food processor. The toppings are thin sliced tomatoes (no tomato sauce anywhere), black olives and artichoke hearts. Super yummy!
This is daughter with her little dog. My camera has developed some kind of self-imposed 2-second delay so I have started to just miss every shot! So frustrating. Just one swcond prior to this pic Simba was standing on his hind legs and daughter was looking at the camera.
Here is grandson, fixated on a Gameboy I gave him. I think he is playing Tetris here.
Just for fun - a political sign I spotted in nearby Wisconsin. I particularly like how the highly politically opinionated homeowned place the sign right by a state-placed 'go left' arrow!

4 comments:
Cute! The pizza looks way better than it sounds. The salad looks tasty.
The political sign I will ignore!
I agree with MTW about the pizza. It looks yummy but *scrunches nose*.
My neighbor has this little fluffy dog. I am always surprised how light she is when I pick her up. Simba is adorable. So is Tippy, as far as cats go. I'm kidding. I love cats too.
Food looks good. Funny political sign. My camera does the same thing...why a delay all of a sudden? Maybe we need new batteries?
Love the pictures. The last one made me giggle. LOL
And now I am hungry.
Post a Comment