Monday, October 20, 2008

Well, That's It!

I'm done.
Finished with the whole thing.

*claps hands together in classic "dust off" or "all done" motion*

I just voted for president. You can stop calling me now, Mr. McCain.

7 comments:

Zombs said...

WEll done, well done!

Oh and did not comment below but wow! A pony! YOu can give out pony rides and go for sleigh rides and wear matching straw hats!

yvonne said...

Most excellent, Swami. We don't have early voting in Maryland, so I will be voting on the 4th. I'll stand in line for hours if that is what it takes. Of course my one vote won't matter in this extremely blue state (YAY for my blue state!), but it matters to me. :-)

Swami said...

Exactly, Yvonne. Early voting is all about Avoiding The Line! And it is your one vote that KEEPS Maryland blue!

I vote in a tiny, one room, 19th century Town Hall. By the time they load in the 8 voting machines and tables for all the election judges there is barely room for people so the line forms outside. Not fun when it rains cold rain!

Anonymous said...

Psst. Sounds to me like you just voted for McCain.

Don't tell anyone, but I attended a local DNC this weekend in Wisconsin. I think I swung the state back to red.

Bravie said...

*snorts* at both Swami and Boo. We just told Augie how we swung Boo.

Swami said...

*holds hands with Boo and swings them back & forth* My left, her right - in perfect harmony.

Wait. Carey? You changed which way Boo swings? Wow.

Anonymous said...

Well, I did bring sexy back . . .