Mr. Swami has all next week off. I will not be around much from Sun through Wednesday because when we are not doing something together Mr. Swami is a big old computer hog.
Thursday through Saturday Mr Swami and the DS will do their annual, guys-only, North Shore get away. They hike, play pool, oogle girls in bathing suits, eat pizza in their underwear ,watch cartoon network - the usualy male bonding crap. So I'll be around then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You'll have a little bit of everything this week. I hope you have good weather for your VAY CAY SHUN!
Tom & I may go to Hayward, WI for a quickie vac. Kim knows where that is. Mostly this vacation is for the father & son bonding thing.
Well then I will probably not talk to you until next week because I leave for vacation on Wednesday. Vegas Baby!!!!!
I could get into that guys vacation myself. Including the girl oogling I suppose. I practically did that this weekend:
"Oooh, look at how tall she is."
"Look at how beautiful she is."
"Conner! You cannot walk away and not tell me where you are going. I need to know where to find you at all times. Oh, you were with that lifeguard. Well, I can't really blame you for not wanting to be found. Your dad would be proud."
"Oh my, she has a belly piercing? Isn't she only 15? *thinks back to French maid Halloweek costume at 13.* Oh, yeah, she's right on track."
And finally,
"WTF is she wearing?"
Are you getting Jacuzzi suite? *grin* Have a great time Swami! And enjoy your "me" time while the boys are off being boys.
*snort* Did you go to see the giant muskie?
We went to Minnetonka instead, Kim, and ate at Lord Fletcher's. I've seen the giant muskie though. Somewhere I have a pic of it eating one of my kids.
Post a Comment