Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today I Get My Hair Butchered. Really.

My new hair salon is in the same building as my butcher. Tres convenient if you ask me!

11 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I'd like my layers trimmed and a few ribeyes, please.

Bravie said...

Will they wrap your head in butcher paper when they are finished?

momma said...

Is this the short do you were talking about? Eek. Hope they use scissors and not butcher knives.

Bravie said...

Or the deli slicer, Momma. Yikes.

kim (weltek) said...

I just hope they don't hang her upside down with the sides of beef.

Zombs said...

Is this the hair on top of your head?

Swami said...

It was a lovely place, featured Paul Mitchell stuff, and the haircut was only $30! I took in a photo of how I wanted my hair - but I liked the stylist's cut so she gave me her 'do. A Wango Tango cut would have been twice as much.

Then with my new haircut I popped into the butcher shop and got 2 pork chops, 1 & 1/2 lbs of beef stew chunks, a rack of St Louis style ribs and some spicy beef sticks. ($32.) (We eat mostly chicken but I have a freezer full of poultry.)

Nobody threatened me with knives, hung me upside down, or treated me like meat in any way. You all are just jealous that you don't have such a convenient combination of facilities in your neighborhood!

Puffy said...

You're next to Surveysez in my favorites list. She hasn't been around in a long time. Has anyone heard from her? I emailed her about a week ago and haven't received a response. Anyone?

Swami said...

I worry about Survey too, Puffy. I think we all do. I don't have her RL address or I would send her a little note and see what response that got.

Schnookie said...

I wrote Survey a few weeks ago and haven't heard back. I'm so worried. I do have her phone number but I'm almost afraid to call.

Swami said...

*sigh*

This is the inherent problem with boxed friends. We are often not quite real to extended families. I like to think that Tom knows how important my boxed friends are to me, and if need be he would put something up here. He has no equivelant boxed friends himself but he does read my blog fairly often.