Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Morning Freak-Out

I am such an idiot. This morning while I was getting into the shower without being quite awake I thought I saw a huge spider in the shower with me! Normally, spiders don't freak me out but I don't want one around when I am naked, lol. So I freaked and tried to swat at the darn thing without twisting my knee in the shower. Whack! Whack! The spider skitted away as soon as I looked at it. Turns out? It was just a little eye floater. No wonder I couldn't quite focus on the "spider"!

LOL - that's all I need to do in the week before my surgery. Fall in the shower while trying to kill an imaginary spider that isn't there!

10 comments:

Schnookie said...

*SNORT*

I can laugh because I've done the same thing. I hate those dern floaters!

*whacks the floaters*

Aislinn Sirk said...

I am not laughing.

I'm just sneezing, loudly.

momma said...

LOL Poor Swami. Stop getting in the shower when you can't quite see yet.

kim (weltek) said...

I've been trying to think of something to say, but I can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

*sits with Kim and holds gut*

Bravie said...

*snoooooooooooooooort*

Breezy said...

LMAO

MM said...

WTH is an eye floater? *boggle*

Swami said...

MM, an eye floater is a speck of dust or teeny tiny hair so small you can't feel it that lands on your cornea and it rides around on the surface of your eye for a bit until you blink it out.

I get them once in a while. Some people get them often; some people I guess never get them.

Puffy said...

*looks around sheepishly* I don't think MM is old enough to have floaters. I've had them and they are exactly like spiders.