Friday, September 07, 2007

Home Alone

Almost. Mr Swami is about to leave for the wilds of Wisconsin and his 40th high school reunion. He should get back sometime late Saturday unless he gets drunk or something. I don't want any somethings.

His graduating class was not very large - maybe 80 people? So who knows how many will actually show up for the event. I am only worried about one. Mr. Swami said that if a certain blue-eyed Miss Cutiepants who he lusted for all through high school (a) shows up, (b) looks good and (c) wants him bad he may have to do her just to appease the adolescent Mr. Swami who lives inside him. I'm kind of hoping that if she does show up it is with her husband and 8 kids. She must have a husband and 8 kids by now - right?

What should I do while Mr Swami is reliving his youth?

8 comments:

frodis said...

Maybe she'll be a man.

Whenever I have the house to myself (which is not very often) I watch TV shows that Mr. Fro would not want to watch, and eat foods that he would not want to eat.

Swami said...

Yeah, that might slow him down a bit.

Usually I eat couscous when Mr Swami isn't around but I just checked the cupboard and it is bare of couscous :(

lights said...

I have creamed peas on toast when mr lights isn't around. You should try them. *grin*

I've never been to a high school reunion. There are a few people I went to school with at my current job. It's kinda cool to finally run into some of them after so long.

I got your email Swami. :( Don't worry, I understand and still love you and will write back soon. *smooch*

Swami said...

Creamed peas on toast is what I expect to eat every day in Hell. Until then no one can make me eat it!

What I settled on tonight was ~white~ food. ~White~ chicken meat on Brownberry Country ~white~ bread with Hellman's Real ~white~ mayonnaise and a some ~white~ table salt. I love ~white~ food!

kim (weltek) said...

The obvious answer is that you should've rode with him, then attended the peep meet at dragonflies'.

MM said...

yeah, why didn't you go with him? No worries, That woman will have nothing on you.

*smooch*

lights said...

The creamed part of creamed peas on toast is white. Just sayin'. *grin*

Puffy said...

She's probably a 350 lb woman with shaved eyebrows, so they're painted on really thin, with flaming dyed orangy-red hair, and bloated ankles. I think she has a couple of teeth missing, too.