Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Weekend Quandary

I am kinda old to go bra-less.
It is way too hot to go bra-with.
*looks down at the girls*
What to do? What to do?

*takes the road less travelled*

10 comments:

mtw said...

Two words: stay home?

*wink*

kim (weltek) said...

I went braless last night when working outside. That was a big step for me.

Swami said...

What I did was - take my shirt off. Lol, there are advantages to living in the sticks!

Seana said...

I have discovered the wonder of the built-in bra thing. I have 4 or 5 spaghetti-strap stretchy tank tops that have an extra panel inside that keeps the girls from flopping all over. I find the look flattering, actually.

I admit that I have tried a couple that made me look awful, but I'd totally recommend giving them a look next time you're out shopping for yourself.

Asrai said...

Speaking as a full figured gal, the girls are free to roam where ever they want unless I'm going out! The girls are far to 'much' for my shoulders to have to deal with their weight until they absolutely have to!

Bravie said...

Shelf bras. It feels like you are braless but it holds the girls up a bit. *grin*

Swami said...

I am now the proud owner of 2 spaghetti strap tops with built in shelf bra thingies. Very comfortable and cool! One is plain, bright orange and the other is a floral.

Bravie said...

Aren't they the best? I have a bout half a dozen of them and that's what I put on as soon as I get home from work. Love them.

lights said...

Sometimes you just gotta let the puppies free.

I have a couple of the spagetti strap/shelf bra thingys too. Yesterday and today we are getting some sunshine and heat. Not too hot but the best I'm likely to get during my week off. I wore my bathing suit and sat on the deck reading Stephanie Plum 12. I finished it before supper.

kim (weltek) said...

I wear those outside a lot. Minimal tan lines and some oobie control.