Fuck.
.
.
.
.
.
And that concludes my report on the Panasonic Epiglide epilator.
.
.
.
.
Personal hygeine should not be painful. For instance - it should not draw blood. They could use this thing for crowd control at political conventions and public riots and such. "Run, kids! Run! The cops have Epigliders!!!!!" *cue the screaming stampede*
The only good thing about this infernal machine is that it has dual heads. I can just pop off the epilating head and snap in the shaving head. Then I have a very nice 2-speed, water-immersible shaver. I bet Nookie never thought of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
So I shouldn't waste my money?
I'm sorry, but I'm LMAO! Only because I know the pain (home bikini wax kit...didn't trim well enough ahead of time...bad decision). Thank you for being our test case. *puts soothing aloe on swami's bikini line*
I have this, and I like it. And no, I don't go completely bare - I just use this for the bikini line.
http://store.playboy.com/Intimate+Care/S1400,default,sc.html
Hmmm...I am glad you tried it out cause I would be too chicken.
Yikes! I prefer simple shaving. How ever often is necessary, as long as I avoid what you went through.
{{hugs}}
I appreciate your sacrifice.
Bob (Hairy legs) wimpoid.
LMAO *snort*
*snort* I thought it was an excercise machine. I guess I was wrong.
*snort* Crowd control!
Thanks for saving me the money. I'll just stick with the mustache trimmer type thingy that you suggested somewhere long ago.
Post a Comment