Yeah, I know - it's really Wednesday. But it's Fat Tuesday for me because I am going to Ruby Tuesday for lunch and looking forward to their salad bar. The Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater has a really nice salad bar with all kinds of good stuff, so it's not exactly diet food. But anything from a salad bar is by definition healthy food! Right? So I can just chow down and then go back for more. Right?
Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Right!
My mom loves the Ruby Tuesday salad bar. I? do not eat food from any type of buffet. It icks me out thinking of the food just sitting out and other people digging in to it. Bleck.
But I do love their chicken burger thing, and they have a really good turkey burger. Can I come??
Oops. Acutally, I lied. I do eat from the pizza buffet at CiCi's, but it's pizza! I can't turn that down.
Of COURSE! That's why salad bars were invented. Most heavenly.
Damn. Now I'm craving salad again.
Mmmmm! Salad bar.
*sneezes in Jen's direction*
I always forget about Ruby Tuesday, they do have a fabulous salad bar.
*flashes boobs* Do I get beads now? You said it was Fat Tuesday.
*takes photo of Bravie's boobs with my new camera phone*
*sends photo to everyone in my phonebook*
>BURP<
'scuse me.
Mmmm - the salad bar was divine! I got their miniburger platter with unlimited salad bar trips. A deal for $9.99! Then I made 2 trips to the salad bar so I only had room to eat one of the miniburgers and none of the fries (well 2 or 3 just to taste them.)
I brought the other miniburger & the fries home for Tom so now he can have an easy late night supper when he finally rolls in just before 10 p.m.
I don't think it's funny that you felt the need to continuously hit zoom when taking that picture. Hrmph.
I love salad bars. I also love Golden Corale, which is a huge buffet. Funny thing about that, when I do go to Golden Corale I almost never get salad.
Augie <--- thinks she spelled Corale wrong, but can't find the right mix of letters
Augie, it's okay.
My kids love Golden Corral, just for the choices! Actually, they just mostly love the dessert section...
Post a Comment