I hate bug bites. I'm always getting little bug bites. The worst for me is waking up and discovering a bite. Knowing there was a bug or spider in the bed FREAKS ME OUT!!!!
It's nice to come here and read a spiffy update like this.
I once got bit by blackflies, but didn't know it until I wondered why the back of my ear felt wet and discovered it was because of all the blood. Nearly drove right off the road and freaked out the other 2 girls that were in the car with me.
They say that the average person swallows about 12 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime. I don't know how many the above average or below average eat. I am hoping that I am below average. I've never been an over achiever.
12 comments:
I cringed a little when I read that. I really hate bug bites. Mosquito bites on your feet are terrible.
Ewww.
In other news, can you come to my house and help with my garden? Plants intimidate me.
I don't have bug bites on my feet. *wonders where Kim's ears are*
Whadchya say, MTW? I can't hear you because there's a finger in my ear!
I hate bug bites. I'm always getting little bug bites. The worst for me is waking up and discovering a bite. Knowing there was a bug or spider in the bed FREAKS ME OUT!!!!
*kicks swami in the mouth*
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Just trying to get my ears closer.
Umm, so don't pick it.
I've had that! I've also had a zit in the ear too.
Hey that reminds me...remember my boil on the butt? Nookie was gonna work on it. Maybe she will help you out!
Arkie is smart.
*pick, pick*
Swami, not so much...
ick.
It's nice to come here and read a spiffy update like this.
I once got bit by blackflies, but didn't know it until I wondered why the back of my ear felt wet and discovered it was because of all the blood. Nearly drove right off the road and freaked out the other 2 girls that were in the car with me.
They say that the average person swallows about 12 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime.
I don't know how many the above average or below average eat. I am hoping that I am below average. I've never been an over achiever.
Nyet!
That's an urban legend. Spiders stay out of mouths and sleeping people hardly ever swallow one. I read that on one of those urban legend sites.
I'm glad you like my update, Seana. Maybe something else will bite me today!
Post a Comment