Friday, October 06, 2006

Quick! Hide the Vibrators!

*rushes around bedroom*

This? is the Friday morning Idiot's Firedrill for the DH and I. Friday is when my lovely new cleaning lady comes. Heaven forbid she should find and/or handle (clean?) the collection of sex toys under the bed - especially The Kraken! Nobody knows about The Kraken!

Tom lost the buggy whip last time. It was too long to stick into a dresser drawer and he can't remember where he hid it. You'd think a four-foot buggy whip would turn up pretty quick, but no.

Are you hiding anything today?

20 comments:

Bravie said...

Michelle hides our toys from ME. She's afraid that I'll enjoy using them when she isn't around.

Hmmm, I'm not hiding anything today but I may ask my coworkers if they want to play hide and seek. That would be a fun Friday game for the office.

Schnookie said...

It would be pretty funny to have a box of sex toys under my bed. They wouldn't last long with the dog and cats around.

Hmmmmmmmm I'm not hiding anything today other than my bad skin with make-up.

Swami said...

Lol, Nookie! I never thought of that! The dog would chew them for sure, and good sex toys ain't cheap.

Pets have never been allowed in my bedroom or on my bed. I have always thought of it as a hygeine issue. I do not want to rest my face in a place where an animal butt once rested.

Swami said...

Which reminds me...

How do you sleep in a bed with a man, a dog and three cats? Who's on top? Who's in the middle? Doesn't all the breathing drive you nuts? Do the pets squabble at all? How often do they wake you up? How often do you wash the bedspread? The sheets?

Jen said...

I'm hiding the fact that I was too tired to take a shower this morning. I have my hair in a ponytail and a good spray of perfume. :)

Glowie said...

For a while there a couple months ago, I was having unassisted orgasms. That was lovely. I missed it when it went away but for the past two days, they're back. Well, unassisted in the physical sence. It's all mental and it's beautiful. Anyway... Mr. Pink and his family of pleasure givers live in my nightstand.

oh. and I sleep with a man, two large dogs, and one or two cats (but never three cats because Serena doesn't sleep with us).

Swami said...

I used to be able to cross my legs at work and kegel my way to bliss, but that kind of went away too. Of course now I work from home so I could do it all day if I wanted to. And, well, if I still could.

Anonymous said...

I will have to had some things when I get home as well. *commence with gasps*

My BIL and SIL will be staying at our house tonight and tomorrow night. There really should be no reason for them to go into the closet, but I will need to hide things just in case.

I absolutely adore my SIL. And I appreciate her views. When Michael and I dated, we spent the night once at their river house. Since they were also there, she asked that we not sleep together since we were not married. It was pretty funny.

Schnookie said...

*gasps at Boo*

Swami, the dog doesn't sleep with us when DH is home. When DH is home, we will usually have 4 of the cats sleep on the bed. I have had 5 of them sleep with me at the same time. When DH is out of town, I let the dog sleep with me. He sleeps on DH's side of the bed. One cat will sleep on top of my head at the pillow (sometimes 2 cats), one will curl in the crook of my arms, one will snuggle my back, and 2 will lay at my feet. Sometimes the other one will lie at the end of the bed on DH's side. I think most of them like to congregate on my side of the bed because I have a body pillow LOL. They don't wake me up in the middle of the night but if I do wake up to use the bathroom, I never want to disturb them so I end up trying to contort my body to accommodate them.

Oh yeah, did I tell you I now have 6 cats? No? *rolls eyes* Yep. 6 friggen cats.

I don't change my sheets as often as I should. I do hate having furry pillow cases though so I try to keep them off the pillows.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Bodies.

Schnookie said...

I'm really trying to resist the urge to google Kraken LOL.

Bravie said...

Now I'm totally horny.

lights said...

About the only thing I hid today was that I was making personal phone calls from work. It's much easier now that I have a wireless headset. I can have a quiet conversation with friends while sitting at my desk and look like I'm working very hard. *giggle*

*makes mental note to keep Holly out of the guest bedroom when the Swamis come to visit*

I'm completely envious of Glowie. Just saying.

*sits beside Carey*

Swami said...

Are you horny because of Nookie sleeping with 6 cats? Or because Bob hides bodies?

I don't know what you find on Googling Kraken, Nookie, but to me The Kraken is a deep sea monster that once awakened does whatever the fuck it wants and usually destroys the city/civilisation that wakened it. Resistance is futile. It rises from the waves and does you any way it wants. The End.

Bravie said...

*makes a pass at Lightsy*

Horny from all of this talk abut toys.
Swami, I can still kegel myself to bliss without anybody knowing. But I haven't done so in awhile. :)

Swami said...

Carey and Swami know why the Mona Lisa is smiling, because what else is there to do while you're sitting for a portrait?

Bravie said...

*snort*

HistoryDetective said...

I have nothing to add! Keep enjoying yourselves, ladies...

~Nutz said...

I don't have any of those toys. I never hide anything. I am an open book!

Well... except sometimes I hide cookies or candy so nobody else will eat them all before I've had my share. *licks fingers* :P

HistoryDetective said...

I am leaving in just a minute for a brunch hosted by a faculty member from my department. I will be hiding the fact that I am nursing a bad hangover.