Monday, October 02, 2006

Not tonight. Headache.

I woke up with such a headache this morning. *throb* *throb* I haven't had a headache in years. *throb* *throb* They suck. *throb* *throb* /pathetic message.

16 comments:

Schnookie said...

*gently rubs Swami's temples*

Headaches suck! Hope it goes away soon!

Zombs said...

sniff peppermint.

I think. Is that the correct smell?

Feel better!

~Nutz said...

Slice a lime in half and apply it directly to your forehead. Report back to let us know if it actually works! I read it somewhere and don't believe it. You can be my guinea pig. *grin*

Surveysez said...

Maybe you watched one of those Head on-apply to forehead commercials? God knows, they give me a headache.

Schnookie said...

Or have Tom pinch you forehead until there's a red welt there. Like the guy on Survivor :-)

Swami said...

I will ask Tom for peppermint oil when he comes home. He has his own little aroma-therapy arsenal which I laugh at regularly, so maybe I shouldn't ask & give him the satisfaction. But then my head hurts so maybe I won't be shy.

I just gave my forehead a Cao Boi squeeze. It actually felt pretty good!

I will try the lime thing. I always have limes on hand.

*throb* *throb*

kim (weltek) said...

I rarely get headaches & always forget how crappy they are.

LOL at doing the Cao Boi method to yourself!

lights said...

I've been told that sex cures headaches. Let me know if it's true. *grin*

Feel better sunshine!

mm said...

Maybe I'm weird for suggesting this, but what about some Tylenol?

Hope something helps!

Swami said...

Caution: do not do the lime thing while in a recliner. Because you may get lime juice in your eye. And lime juice in the eye does not help headaches. Trust me.

MM, the only medicines I could find this morning were Nyquil and Advil. The Advil did nothing for me at all. Later this afternoon while looking for Tom's secret aroma therapy stash I found a bottle of Tylenol with codeine. :-) That was much better.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Morphine is good too.

HistoryDetective said...

I'll share my Aleve with you if it would help...

Swami said...

I suppose I should be more prepared but I never get sick so I'm not. I have all kinds of bandages to deal with accidents - but that's it. When you only need an aspirin every couple of years the pickins are pretty slim.

Bob, Tom used to have a small bottle of morphine left over from his dad's WWII medic kit. I made him throw it out.

Bravie said...

Lightsy took my answer. *pout*

Swami said...

Oh, Monday is not a big sex day around here. You know, because of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Puffy said...

How about a nice soak in a bubble bath? *posting Tuesday night* I hope the headache went away. What was the cure?