Friday, October 20, 2006

Coq au Vin without the nasty mushrooms

is every bit as good. Also, it's a great way to use up bits and dregs of wine, so it's very thrifty.

And you may have noticed - I lost my profile pic and an earlier multipost when I went head-to-head with Blogger earlier today. Blogger won.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seana said...

Shiny Apple

Seana said...

Rats. I am only a sex fiend. Am I not a proper OTer?

I suppose I could try to hate America more...

Seana said...

I used to think that dish was called Coco Vin.

*waves to Coco*

Swami said...

I'm sure Coco's concoction of chicken in wine would be far superior to mine, Seana. Except for she probably would add the mushrooms.

Also, as a Canadian you are quite entitled to a love/hate thing with America. It's almost a requirement.

Is something bigbad happening on OT? Is that where everyone is today? Not that I particularly care anymore...

Seana said...

I went and looked: Rudy's thread about who to vote for got locked. Honestly, he is best ignored.

I was just here to give you the apple I forgot earlier when I was making deliveries. :-)

May I have some Coq au Vin?

*holds out bowl*

Swami said...

Thank you for the apple, Seana.

Do you have a poisoned one for 'anonymous'?

Zombs said...

Wow! How did Swami get this? Is it the mushrooms?

If those type of people bother them why do they keep going there?

Must have been Monsty's donut thread.

*goes and masturbates to Hillary Clinton*

Swami said...

Lol Zombie. Hillary!?! I'm not that good a Democrat!

I was trying to figure out why here too. I left that place in July of 2005 and it is off my radar almost entirely.

Bravie said...

If people don't like the tone of OT, I suppose they could leave.
It's funny how they would post about OT in a blog of someone who doesn't even frequent OT. *snort*
I notice that people who post in blogs anonymously, usually have no balls or guts. :)
As for the coq au vin? If it doesn't have the mushrooms, I'm all for it.
Damn Blogger. No matter what we do, it's going to win. :(

Bravie said...

Hmmm, interesting that I had a hit on my blog from Michigan right around the time your anonymous poster was here. Also interesting that Rudy lives in Michigan. Interesting indeed. :)

Puffy said...

Can't we delete the comments that we don't want on our blogs?

Aislinn Sirk said...

Yeah Swami!

Down with shrooms!

Swami said...

Okay, I deleted the comments. I forgot I could do that, or I just didn't care or something.

*serves out leftover coq au vin*

Bravie said...

I just want tos ay that you have confused me with the new sigpic. I know it's bloggers fault but it still confuses me. :)