1. My armpits itch. I blame the heat wave and have bought an inti-itch cream. It says ITCH-X in big letters on the tube, which also says that the tube contains 10% benzyl alcohol, which does not sound soothing to me.
2. I just had to search the house for Mr Swami's Daytimer. If he ever loses that baby it will be a tragedy as we will have to change ALL our passwords. Turns out? He accidently left it in his boss's office yesterday when he used the phone. Crisis averted.
3. Gotchya. My general store has a new clerk who says "gotchya" in every sentence and also as a stand alone comment / explanation / excuse for not knowing her head is up her aras. Nobody says gotchya!
4. My general store still sells the World's Best hand-cut caramel. (I bought 2.)
5. Sister sent flowers from Hawaii - orchids & anthurium. I love anthurium - they're so shiny and sexy looking.
Mine are more orangey-pink with a green border all around.6. We may eat corn on the cob every day for the next 3 weeks. The local corn is just perfect right now! I don't like canned or frozen corn - so I gotta eat it while it's here!
7. Yesterday was so hot & humid I decided to keep my tropical birds indoors. They kept looking out the window & screaming.
8. Tonight for dinner we are having tortellini with grilled hot Italian sausage and (see above) corn on the cob.
9, Ever since he got his teeth cleaned my cat Tippy has been acting all macho. It's like he has a new lease on life!
10. Look, Boo! I made it to ten!

1 comment:
Don't brush your teeth with the tube of anti-itch cream. I love those flowers, although they never look real. We had corn on the cob twice this week.
Post a Comment