Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Despiration Dining

Last night I was trying to think of something new to do to chicken breast. I found 2 tubs of McD's Sweet & Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce, tasted them & decided they would make a nice glace. So I brushed them onto my chicken breasts along with just a little Madras curry paste & they tasted so good! The sugar in the packaged sauce made the skins brown and crisp up really nicely. Am I weird?

5 comments:

Puffy said...

This is your ticket to millions: the new McSwami Breast.

Anonymous said...

This doesn't make you weird, but there's plenty of . . . just kidding.

Do you grill? Is it grilling time there yet? I grill chicken all the time with a little garlic salt, onion salt, Lowrys and Kraft's Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette, and it's wonderful!

Also, Tkit has a really good looking chicken recipe posted in OT. I'm going to make it tonight. And Quertypie has a good looking chicken salad recipe posted in OT that I'm making on Saturday.

See, there are reasons to go to OT.

yvonne said...

The chili sauce sounds good, but you lost me with the curry *gag* paste.

But no, you're not weird. Well, not any more than the rest of us. :-)

kim (weltek) said...

I was unaware they had this sauce. Is it like the asian sweet chili sauce you can buy in bottles at the grocery store (kind of red and glazy)?

I think your entree sounds yummy! Last night I raided the liquor cabinet and fridge for my grilled pork chops. Raspberry puree, lime juice, coconut rum, garlic and hot sauce.

kim (weltek) said...

BTW, I blame you for my recent McMysteryNugget craving.