Less than a week until I am de-sistered.
She's sleeping & snoring on the family room sofa (again) as I write this. She sleeps there almost every night, sitting up with the table lamp on and an open book resting on her chest.
This morning when I looked for the tv remote it was on "her" end table, resting on top of a used kleenex. Who does that!?! I am so over used kleenex everywhere! So I got H1Ni wipes and used them to pick up the remote & wipe it off.
I can't wait to get my life back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm with on the used kleenex heebie jeebies. ACK!
Once she leaves will you don a haz-mat suit and hose down your house? *grin*
Oops...my first comment should read "I'm with YOU on the used kleenex heebie jeebies".
Yvonne, she leaves on a Tuesday. Thursday a.m. my cleaning lady is coming and I'm having the whole damn house scrubbed down with bleach, lol. Wednesday I will clean & sanitize all the leather furniture she has been sitting. It smells like old, unwashed woman. Yick.
Are h1n1 wipes something different or just plain wipes? I have little kids sneezing on me and I wipe their noses. I use anti-bacterial gel after I see each kid. I hope she accepts living there. And if she doesn't, there's nowhere else for her to go. So that's that!
Eeeewwwwww!!!!!
I can't wait for you to get your life back too!
How many hours left???
Post a Comment