Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Free At Last.

Free at last!

*happy dance*
*reads entire internet*
*eats snickerdoodles*

I am alone in my house and loving it! Last night Mr Swami got to walk around in his Tammy pants. I have not had to see or listen to another person snoring in my family room for more than 24 hrs! I have located missing countertops which were buried under a flood of sister-related carp. This is so exciting!

Moving sister took most of the day yesterday but I think she is fairly well settled in a very nice 1 bedroom assisted living apartment. Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope like crazy she likes the place and can find 1 or 2 people she is compatible enough with that she can socialize, because that will make all the difference. I can't go through this again! If she walks out on this place and goes back to Hawaii (where she has no family & all of her friends are burned out on her or old & needy themselves) then she is on her own. If she has to find assisted living again some unknown Hawaii social services person can have the honor of dealing with her!

Last night Mr Swami brought home dinner so I wouldn't have to cook. Isn't he a nice Mr Swami? Yummy yummy Thai chicken & kale salad & a delicious beef tips in faintly chinese sauce. Also yummy. And cake!!! He brought home chocolate cake!

Is anybody still here, lol?

6 comments:

frodis said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!

DH has had a cold this week. Every time he has blown his nose, I have watched to see what he would do with the tissue. :)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Here's hoping she likes the place! Glad you are free again!

kim (weltek) said...

Horray! Hope you had a celebratory cocktail.

How nice of Mr. Swami to anticipate you'd appreciate a nice dinner brought home.

I also hope she finds one or two friends and agree that will make all the difference.

What are Tammy pants?

Breezy said...

Yay!!! I've been waiting for this post.

Puffy said...

* huge sigh of relief *