1. I have temporarily run out of appropriate blog titles. And I'm tired of saying "random".
2. The parakeets are driving me nuts. They have decided to screech loudly every time I turn on the TV. But ha! their cage is on wheels so lately they have been spending more time in the bathroom than your average set of caged birds.
3. My new favorite TV show is What Would Brian Boitano Make? on the Food Network. I find it amusing and his food dishes are interesting and uncomplicated. So he can entertain me until the big guns of Survivor & TAR return to the air.
4. Bacon is clear evidence that Islam & Judaism are imperfect religions, and BLTs are the final proof.
5. Had a weird dream on Sunday. My elderly neighbour moved in with us and appointed me the Commissioner of Basketball. Then she hung around naked in the hot tub. Her boobs were nicer than mine.
6. While driving through Stillwater at about 8 pm on Saturday I spotted 2 saddled stock horses tied to a parking meter in front of a Main Street bar. I have never seen that before!
7. I can't think of any way for Michelle to win and this makes me sad.
8. Mr Swami and I have decided that sometime this Fall we are going to have sex on our gravesites. Remember when we bought them earlier in July? We think this would be a good way for us to sanctify our final resting place, since we are not religious and stuff. Isn't that a good idea? There was a full moon this weekend, so no go. And we gotta do it before the leaves drop. It's probably illegal even though technically we own the land, but the idea has become irresistible lol. I think I will Rest In Peace better knowing that I am going to a place that Mr Swami & I have pre-blessed.
9. I never did find yellow watermelon this summer.
10. Today they are starting to resurface the main state highway near my house. Hopefully the road will be mostly passable for driving even though it is technically closed to traffic. For residents on the river side of the highway there IS no alternate route so they have to keep it open to local traffic. I believe this is a Stimulus Money funded construction project so I would like to thank you all for my newish road.
They will use one (or more?) of those machines that scrape off the existing blacktop, chew it up and then lay it right back down with some extra binders or sealers or something. My car is going to be so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
1. I've run out of blog entries, much less titles.
2. Wheels are a very good thing.
3. I've seen the previews for it, just haven't caught a show yet. My two favorite Food Network shows are Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and Ace of Cakes.
4. Bacon RULES!!!!
5. Calling your dream "weird" is an understatement.
6. Next time take a picture!
7. I don't know this Michelle, but I'm guessing it's Big Brother?
8. *blink*
9. I never found yellow watermelon either, but I wasn't really looking.
10. We're getting a Stimulus funded upgrade to our main road too! I know this because the sign they posted tells me so. Thanks, fellow taxpayers.
1. My days are very much the same right now so the best I can ever come up with is "randoms."
2. My brother and I had parakeets once upon a time. The were named George and Francis.
3. I am finding "What Would Brian Boitano Make" extremely amusing. I expected him to have a sense of humor but I didn't expect THAT to be his sense of humor. He's cracking me up. I want to be friends with him. Oh, and his house is lovely (it's actually his house) and I would make some of the stuff he's made. The spicy sausage on the fried polenta wedges looked yummy.
4. Agree. Bacon is Love.
5. What was your first decision as Commissioner of Basketball?
6. Funny!
7. I don't know who Michelle is.
8. Go for it! Why not be happy now and in the ever-after?
9. Neither did I. Plenty of seedless pink watermelon, though.
10. They resurfaced part of my street earlier this summer but I don't think it was related to any sort of stimulus. Lauren did enjoy watching the big street-eater chomping up the pavement.
Yvonne, Ace of Cakes freaks me out because they are so unhygenic as they prep their beautiful cakes! They are in street clothes. Their unnetted hair occasionally drags across a cake. I have seen people touch their ear, neck & lower lip in one continuous thoughtful gesture - then continue to shape & place edible decorative items. I know the cakes are art, but they are edible art!
Fro, I made no decisions as Basketball Commissioner. I just stared at my naked neighbor & wondered how a woman so old could have such lush, lovely & full breasts.
There's always turkey bacon. Yes, I do eat regular bacon. I wanted Michele to win, too. I don't know why they all hated her so much.
I haven't heard of the Brian Boitano show, but TV is pretty barren this time of year. There's nothing on. We had lots of various Beatles shows to watch on VH1 last week-an entire week of Beatles.
A woman called the morning comedic radio talk show station and offered to fax in a picture of her size 40F boobs in a bra. She said they could each fit their head in one of her bra cups.
Puffy, I love turkey bacon too and eat it a few times each week. Then every few months or so I eat Real Bacon and it takes my breath away, lol.
I believe my neighbor was a perfect 36C. And your call-in woman found a lovely way to call the radio hosts a couple of big boobs, didn't she?
I suggested the "sex on the gravesite" option to Mr. Puffy. He said that the cemetery is closed at night, which I had forgotten. It closes at sundown.
You are so kinky! You could put up a tent over your gravesite, that it wouldn't really be "public" lewdness, per se.
I'm so in agreement about bacon. The BLT is one of the most awesome sandwiches ever. In fact, if Obama outlawed sandwiches tomorrow, it's the only one I'd miss.
I need to check out the Brian Boitano show. I assumed it would be annoying.
Obama is going to outlaw sandwiches? Jeez - I thought the Death Panels were bad enough, but sandwiches will be offed too?
Post a Comment