I needed a crown put on an upper left molar - a situation which has been developing for years & years. So tooth was ground down for crown. It's stinky, grinding off old tooth enamel.
Then while the nextdoor further back molar was all exposed & my mouth was "frozen" we decided to replace an old, silver amalgam filling at the gumline with white filling stuff. So drill, baby, drill! Out with the old; in with the new.
4 comments:
Bummer. Routine or unexpected?
I had to go to DMV. I think I'd prefer the dentist.
Hope all is okay!
Owie.
I needed a crown put on an upper left molar - a situation which has been developing for years & years. So tooth was ground down for crown. It's stinky, grinding off old tooth enamel.
Then while the nextdoor further back molar was all exposed & my mouth was "frozen" we decided to replace an old, silver amalgam filling at the gumline with white filling stuff. So drill, baby, drill! Out with the old; in with the new.
Soup for supper tonight.
Owie.
I hate going to the dentist, although I love my dentist. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow for a physical.
Post a Comment