I have insanely fluffy pillows because I fluff them every morning. Fluffy is good.
Then I feed the cats.
Then I sing the Birdy-birdy song to the birds.
Then I have my first cup of coffee.
It's a simple routine.
Last night neither Mr Swami nor I remembered to lock the birds in the downstairs half-bath to keep them safe from cat assault. Luckily they were fine. I don't think the cats can break into the bird cage but they double-team their attack and the poor birdies don't know which side of the cage to flee to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
When you said you forgotten to lock them into the bath I had pictures of cats running everywhere and bird flying everywhere all night. In the morning you wake to find birds with kitty tales hanging from their beaks :) As you can see I imagined you're birds as pteredactyls. *grin
*snort* Tummy has a very active imagination!
I do not fluff my pillows as much as I'd like. I'm waiting for a good warm day to wash my pillows. I like to dry them in the sun.
I love pillows. I used to refer to it as "locking" pets in the bathroom. Then I realized that I don't really "lock" them in; I simply close the door. No locks needed.
Post a Comment