Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Drinking Butterscotch Schnaaps...

...and missing Nookie. Where oh where has our Nookie gone?

Tom and I saw a trio of short plays this weekend and had a very good time. We've been eating out non-stop too. I haven't cooked since Friday night!

Went to OmniTheater today and saw their giant screen Lewis & Clarke documentary. We wound up leaving kitty outside in 40 degree rain all day because she went out when Tom got the early morning paper and then just wouldn't come in. Boy - was she glad when we finally got home at about 4 pm. (Kitty has numerous places to get out of the rain. It appears she spent a lot of time running through mud and then walking up & down the windshield of Tom's garaged car. His poor car is trashed, lol.)

Now I'm getting ready to turn on DWTS. I have no real fave yet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you on not cooking. I am sort of the opposite lately.

I watched a little of DWTS last night. I must admit that little Melissa is a pretty good dancer. And I've always liked Tony. I'd rather see them win for him, than her though. I think she's getting a lot of sympathy voting.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I miss my Nookie too.

Seana said...

*snort* @ the cat prints on the car. Hooray for no cooking!

Butterscotch Scnapps is yummy. *raises imaginary Scnapps to toast Nookie*

kim (weltek) said...

I do not watch DWTS, but I'm always curious about who is doing well, so you'll have to give me updates.

On the count of three, everyone say "Schnnaaaaaps" and Nookie might appear.

lights said...

I miss Nookie too. :P

Oh, and I miss her as well.

thndrkttn said...

SWAMI!!!! Please email me at jt_stahl@yahoo.com. I have a question ask you and time is of the essence!!!

Thanks!

Puffy said...

I miss Nookie and Coco.

That cat must have spent a day and a half cleaning herself.