Thursday, May 01, 2008

Truckers Butts

I saw this large, black decal on the rear window of the car I was following yesterday, and it made me laugh:

Truckers butts
Drive me nuts

Inside the car was what looked like a 15 year old boy getting driver's lessons from his mom, who was talking and pointing excessively. I wonder which one of them is the fan of truckers' butts?

8 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Very, very odd.

Zombs said...

Butt crack baby!

I hate all those car decals like Calvin peeing and the nekkid lady. Just so low class.

I find it odd too that those people usually have an American flag decal as well.

frodis said...

I don't like bumper stickers or car decor of any kind. I like my car nekkid.

We got a window decal at the zoo when we signed up for a family membership. I am debating whether to put it on the car or not. It offends my purist tendencies but I do support supporting the zoo.

Zombs said...

I support oobies and thier right to not be supported.

kim (weltek) said...

Our only vehicle decoration is the annual state park admission sticker.

Chris put his EAA member sticker on the truck and I rolled my eyes.

momma said...

How odd. And I kinda feel sorry for the 15 year old boy who will borrow mom's car with that on it.

My car only has the fire dept decal on it (so DH is legal when he drives superfast to a local call) and the EMS decal. The volunteer fire dept one is right above my registration/inspection stickers and the EMS one is on the back window in the corner.

My big pet peeve is the cars that are COVERED in stupid sayings...and honor roll bumper stickers on 20 year old cars. You just KNOW their kid is an adult by now by the way the sticker looks. And yet, they still have it on there.

Swami said...

I hate the Calvin peeing decal too! And those yellow ribbon cause du jour decals.

My car has no decals right now. This year is the first year in a long time that it has not had a state park sticker.

The only time I like bumper stickers is on ancient hippiemobiles, where the whole back of the car is covered with dozens of slogans. These cars entertain me.

Puffy said...

My friend, the dental hygienest, has a licenese plate frame that says, "dental hygienests do it orally."